Who the HECK is this RUSSELL SCOTT anyway?
by The West Coast Truth
by The West Coast Truth
Russell Scott ONLY interviews the best, the brightest and the most-brilliant in their field.
The Russell Scott Show has featured several big stars in multiple genres including: Alan Watt, Michael Tellinger, Greg Palast, Klaus Dona, David Wolfe, Anthony J. Hilder, Michael Cremo, Daniel Estulin, Dr. Lorraine Day, Annie Machon, Peter Kling, Jim Marrs, G. Edward Griffin, Jacque Fresco, Brien Foerster, Gerald Celente, Dr. Nick Begich, Lawrence Krauss, Nick Redfern, Webster Tarpley, Texe Marrs, John Perkins, Dannion Brinkley, Mimi Al Laham, Crispin Glover and hundreds more.
"Russell is one excellent host... who doesn't just sit there and ask questions... he's actively involved in a conversation." ~ Micah Hanks
"Russell was comfortable exploring a wide range of topics and it was amazing how quickly an hour passed." ~ Andy Hines
- Flew a Cessna 172 when he was 12 years old as a member of the Royal Canadian Air Cadets
- Started his first business when he was 8 years old, Canada-Flag Babysitters
- Started his first successful childhood business, a candy vending machine business, Sweet-Tooth Vendors, when he was 10 years old. Russell sold the business to The Great Little Horoscope Company for $25,000 when he was 16.
- Appeared on the kid's game show Hi-Q, an off-shoot of Reach For The Top on ITV (which later became Global),hosted by Mike Sobel in 1994.
- Has been a concert promoter
- Appears in the New York TImes Bestseller, Billionaires & Ballot Bandits by Greg Palast
- Appeared several times on CTV's Good Morning Canada as Master Chef David Crickmore's apprentice, a national program and also on ITV. Has cooked in over 20 restaurants with such chefs as: Rob Feenie, Michael Smith, Thomas Haas, Damon Campbell...
- Saw Michael Jackson perform live in 1985 at BC Place at the Victory Tour and watched Michael Jackson sing Billie Jean and do the Moonwalk in his prime from the 20th row.
- Flew inside the belly of a Canadian Military Lockheed C-130 Hercules, the tailgate was opened and a near-stall performed while strapped to the side.
- Was a member of 4-H at 13 and raised 3 steers to maturity, sold 2 of them for over $2500 and ate the other.
- Gained the rank of Warrant Officer Second Class in the Royal Canadian Air Cadets.
- Wrote Auction Hunters is FAKE! Which has over 160,000 reads.
- Has read The Bible from front to back 3 times and does not believe in God
- Does post-fight analysis of professional boxing with ESPN's Kieran Mulvaney on The Russell Scott Show
- Has touched the World's Biggest Tree, The General Sherman
- Is a father
- Loves to fish for Halibut in the Pacific Ocean
- Does not believe in the effectiveness of Big-Pharma.
- Has raised chickens, sheep, guinea-fowl, pheasants, cattle, goats, etc.
- Came Third in The Alberta Chess Championships @ 16 years old
- Has been published on www.rense.com - Halliburton Attacks Jack Blood By Russell Scott
- Wrote a poem about Rick Hansen at 7 years old that was published nationally in the Globe and Mail. "You've crossed land, sea and ocean, that's why they call you the man in motion" ~excerpt from poem
- Believes imprisonment is cruelty
- Is a historian of Boxing, his favorite boxers are Lennox Lewis, Floyd Mayweather, Muhammed Ali and Arturo Gatti.
- Wrote Storage Wars is FAKE! which has over 180,000 reads. This claim was later proven.
- Played on the high school Basketball team...scored 26 points in a single game but only 30 in the entire season. Oddly enough he also played soccer and scored only 2 goals in 2 seasons, both in the same game.
- Played over 100 rounds of golf in 2010
- Boxed at the Wind Warriors Boxing Club in Edmonton with close friend Mario Miles, son of Rollie Miles (CFL Hall-of-Famer)
- Trained in marksmanship
- Has an INTJ personality type
- Loves to ski
- Was removed from public school in grade 6 for "non-compliance", educated himself through correspondence for grades 6 and 7. Did not attend grades 9 and 12. Was accepted into University without having graduated high school.
- His Great-Grandfather was the The Moderator of the United Church of Canada
- His Paternal Grandfather was the commanding officer of the Canadian liberating forces in Holland during WW2.
- His Maternal Grandfather co-engineered the Port Mann Bridge in BC's lower Mainland
- Maternal Grandmother was Hungarian Nobility, which was stolen by Russian forces in 1949 during the Soviet occupation of Hungary.
- Is 34 and lives in Vancouver, BC, Canada