Who the HECK is this RUSSELL SCOTT anyway?
by The West Coast Truth
by The West Coast Truth
Russell Scott ONLY interviews the best, the brightest and the most-brilliant in their field.
The Russell Scott Show has featured several big stars in multiple genres including: Erich Von Daniken, Alan Watt, Michael Tellinger, Greg Palast, Klaus Dona, David Wolfe, Anthony J. Hilder, Michael Cremo, Daniel Estulin, Dr. Lorraine Day, Annie Machon, Peter Kling, Jim Marrs, G. Edward Griffin, Jacque Fresco, Brien Foerster, Gerald Celente, Dr. Nick Begich, Lawrence Krauss, Nick Redfern, Webster Tarpley, Texe Marrs, John Perkins, Dannion Brinkley, Mimi Al Laham, Crispin Glover and hundreds more.
"Russell is one excellent host... who doesn't just sit there and ask questions... he's actively involved in a conversation." ~ Micah Hanks
"Russell was comfortable exploring a wide range of topics and it was amazing how quickly an hour passed." ~ Andy Hines
- Flew a Cessna 172 when he was 12 years old as a member of the Royal Canadian Air Cadets. The following year Russell was a passenger inside the belly of a Canadian Military Lockheed C-130 Hercules.
- Gained the rank of Warrant Officer Second Class in the Royal Canadian Air Cadets.
- Started his first business when he was 9 years old, Canada-Flag Babysitters
- Started his first successful childhood business, a candy vending machine business, Sweet-Tooth Vendors, when he was 10 years old. Russell sold the business to The Great Little Horoscope Company for $30,000 when he was 16.
- Was born and raised in Vancouver, moved to rural Alberta at 13, moved to Edmonton at 18 and back to Vancouver at 26.
- Appeared on the kid's game show Hi-Q, an off-shoot of Reach for the Top on ITV in 1994.
- Has been a concert promoter
- Appears in the New York Times Bestseller, Billionaires & Ballot Bandits by Greg Palast
- Appeared several times on CTV's national program Good Morning Canada as Master Chef David Crickmore's apprentice.
- Has cooked in over 20 restaurants with such chefs as: Rob Feenie, Michael Smith, Thomas Haas and Damon Campbell.
- Saw Michael Jackson perform live in 1985 at BC Place the 20th row.
- Is the owner and editor of www.viralsoma.com
- Was a member of 4-H at 14 and raised 3 steers to maturity, sold 2 of them for over $2500 and ate the other.
- Wrote Auction Hunters is FAKE! This has over 170,000 reads.
- Has read 3 versions of The Bible from front to back, has read all the Gnostic (non-canonical) texts and studied advanced theology at the Presbyterian Church, however does not believe in God and considers himself an agnostic.
- Does post-fight analysis of professional boxing with ESPN's Kieran Mulvaney on The Russell Scott Show.
- Is a rock hound.
- Has touched the World's Biggest Tree, The General Sherman.
- Is a single father of a 6 year old boy.
- Loves to fish for Halibut in the Pacific Ocean.
- Has a crippling fear of heights.
- Lived for 6 months as a poker professional in his 20's and would "work" a 12 hour shift from 6pm to 6am 7 days a week at the casino.
- Does not believe in the effectiveness of pharmaceutical drugs.
- Learned animal husbandry while living in Alberta and raised chickens, sheep, guinea-fowl, pheasants, ducks, steers and goats.
- Came Third in The Alberta Chess Championships @ 16 years old.
- Wrote a poem about Rick Hansen at 7 years old that was published nationally in the Globe and Mail. "You've crossed land, sea and ocean, that's why they call you the man in motion" ~ excerpt from poem
- Believes imprisonment is cruelty.
- Wrote Storage Wars is FAKE! This has over 185,000 reads. This claim was later proven.
- Played over 100 rounds of golf in 2010.
- Boxed at the Wind Warriors Boxing Club in Edmonton with close friend Mario Miles, son of Rollie Miles (CFL Hall-of-Famer).
- Plays professional-level backgammon.
- Is trained in marksmanship.
- Has an INTJ personality type.
- Loves to ski.
- Is the owner of Green Construction.
- Was removed from public school in grade 6 for "non-compliance", educated himself through correspondence for grades 6 and 7. Did not attend grades 9 and 12. Was accepted into University without having graduated high school after scoring well on a placement test.
- Is 34 and lives in Vancouver, BC, Canada.